October 16, 2011

Scarpbook Art

I had a great week fall cleaning and organizing my home! While clearing out the clutter, I got an idea for some leftover scrap paper. I made an easy piece of art for my stairway. And the best part about cleaning is finding treasures to create decor for FREE!

a mirror, scrapbook paper and 
1/2 water 1/2 glue 
This took less than three minutes to create.

I'm so glad I have a free way to dress up my stairs!!

Keeping It Simple
Craft O Maniac
Making the world Cuter 
Tip Junkie 
Delightful Order
Kindly Bookmark this Post using your Favorite Bookmarking Service.
Stumble This Fav This With Technorati Add To Del.icio.us Digg This Add To Reddit Add To Facebook Add To Yahoo Tweet

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOOOOOVE it,where did you find the paper?

Valencia Jones-Edwards said...

I got it from Hobby Lobby!

Anonymous said...

I Looove it..
Missed you in blog land...

Divamom said...

Cute! Hope you accomplished a lot while unplugged! I really need to do that, especially now that I'm working full-time. Are you still working outside the home?

Valencia Jones-Edwards said...

Thanks so much Renee, I missed being here too.

Chondra-I did get a lot done and my home is clutter free and org. I work one day a week so far and will be adding another two in a few weeks.