November 15, 2011

Yelling at our Blessings

We've all been there before, trying to cook dinner, while children start fighting over a toy of whatever...Then it happens, you find yourself yelling!!! Or you've had a horrible day and one of your little ones has broken something by rough housing indoors for the thousandth time and you find yourself yelling..again!!

If you have found yourself in any of these or more situations, then you are not alone. I too have yelled and have regretted it later. The tongue is a hard evil to control. But children are our blessings and we need to treat what was giving to us by God as such. We sometimes need a little encouragement from others moms who have "been there, done that!" It's comfortaing to know that I am not alone and that someone else is willing to help encourage me with love.

I highly recommend using Yelling: The Cause, The Causality, The Cure by Lorrie It is a very insightful book for moms who want to end the cycle of yelling now! I read it and it was not only helpful, but gave me a different take on why I was yelling in the first place. Now I have a constant resource in this book, if I fall into a rut again and I can feel lifted when I know other moms needed help and have successfully came through it.

Yelling: The Cause, The Casualty, The Cure

If you would like other encouragement, then may I suggest subscribing to Eternal Encouragement magazine. This way, you'll have sweet blessings right at your fingertips when you need it, from Christian moms just like you.
Kindly Bookmark this Post using your Favorite Bookmarking Service.
Stumble This Fav This With Technorati Add To Del.icio.us Digg This Add To Reddit Add To Facebook Add To Yahoo Tweet

3 comments:

MrsWardy88 said...

See now I feel horrible. I know I'm not alone, but in most of the cause and affect of disciplining my children I think of my own experiences. I see that I'm not better than my own mother... ugh I'm going to read this book. Thanks.

Valencia Jones-Edwards said...

Don't be hard on yourself! When you know better, you do better!! It's never too late to live the best life that God has for you and your family.

Cindy said...

Love your title! Very nice review ;)
Now you have a great resource as a reminder...but hopefully you won't need it!