December 20, 2012

Merry Christmas

Helllloooo!!!! Is anyone still out there.....lol So sorry I haven't posted in a while, but working parttime took a lot of time online from me. But, I'll be back blogging full time at the start of the new year~  I've missed you guys and will have Feminine Friday back up in the new year as well, so get your pics/ posts ready to link up. I will take a little break for the holidays and to winter clean my home. I will also start the New Testament in 30 days again Jan. 1st, I hope you'll be reading and studing too. Until next year Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!!

Autumn Comments


Sensual Arousal Images Sensual Seduction
Kindly Bookmark this Post using your Favorite Bookmarking Service.
Stumble This Fav This With Technorati Add To Del.icio.us Digg This Add To Reddit Add To Facebook Add To Yahoo Tweet

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

YEA! glad to see your back :)
Blessings,Renee

Stacie said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! (I'll be on the look out for you!)

-Stacie

Rachel and Family said...

I'll be reading! I'm new to your blog and have much enjoyed going through it.

Mary Ellen said...

Merry Christmas!

Mary Ellen
The Working Home Keeper

Unknown said...

Hello Valencia! Glad to see that your back!