July 9, 2009

Live your best life now


We have the ability to lead the best life possible for us. What are we waiting for? We can love life right now instead of waiting until "blank". Only you know what fills in that blank. Why not live your life like there's no tomorrow! What would you do if you found out you only had one month to live. First and formost you would make sure your life represented Jesus. You'd probably get right with Him, and repent of your sins. So, why not start today? You probably spend more time with loved ones that you cherish and just enjoy being together. You can do that right now. Don't give up on your dreams. You only get one shot at life, so make it count!

Along those same lines, who are you surrounding yourself with. Are the people closet to you uplifting or dream thieves. By having a close knit community of people who encourage you to go for your dreams and uplift you when you need them, you are the richest woman in the world. But being surrounded by negative people who tear you down will only make you tired and feel defeated before you get started. I've personally decided to surround my life with people and blogs I follow, with positive inspirational people, who make me want to be the best I can be.

Always follow your dreams and be sure to live a life filled with love and joy. You only have this one time around, so make the most out of it. Show God in your life and let His light shine through your actions, no matter what path you choose.
Kindly Bookmark this Post using your Favorite Bookmarking Service.
Stumble This Fav This With Technorati Add To Del.icio.us Digg This Add To Reddit Add To Facebook Add To Yahoo Tweet

2 comments:

Donalacasa said...

"Dream thieves." What a euonym for those who never have a positive word to say about your circumstances and your future. I may have to use that some time.

Blessings!

Jennifer C. Valerie said...

You are so right! I've been making a conscious effort to live each day to the best of my ability following closely the voice of the Holy Spirit as he dictates how my day should go. As a result my relationships with my family though they were good are even better and I am more relaxed as well. Good post and thanks for stopping by my blog. Have a blessed weekend.