November 16, 2009

Awaken

Now is not the time to fall asleep on Christ! We are in a time where negativity is running rapid through our media, internet, etc... We as Christians must stand up and confess that we are still faithful during whatever the world throws at us. Have you let the woes of the times drag you down. Please don't allow the enemy to fester those thoughts in your mind. It is not the time to be defeated in Him. Christ's word is powerful and can save us much heartache, if we dare cleave to it. I'm not talking occasionally read it , but live it. The word can manifest in our lives in such a beautiful way. All we have to do is be faithful in spite of.

I've had a moment with Him that awakened my spirit over the last few days. I let all of my flaws and hurts lay before Him. I was naked, but not ashamed. When Jesus asked where was I. I simply replied, Here I am with all my weaknesses. And He opened His arms to me still. He wrapped His arms around me and I felt such peace that I haven't felt in a long time. I looked puzzled and before I could even think it, He answered, I've been here all along just waiting for you to come to me so I could give you rest.

Nothing is more important than our relationship with Christ! I can say that He is closer than any friend to confine in. Take it to Him today and watch how much peace you can have. No matter what it is. I promise you your soul be awaken to a love that surpasses all. And you are now equipped to take that blessed love and spread it to your family, your friends, and your community.

I'm speaking to someone today, It's time to wake up!



And that, knowing the time, that now it is high time to awake out of sleep: for now is our salvation nearer than when we believed.The night is far spent, the day is at hand: let us therefore cast off the works of darkness, and let us put on the armour of light.
Romans 13:11/12
Kindly Bookmark this Post using your Favorite Bookmarking Service.
Stumble This Fav This With Technorati Add To Del.icio.us Digg This Add To Reddit Add To Facebook Add To Yahoo Tweet

4 comments:

Kimberly said...

Beautiful, beautiful post.

Anonymous said...

Amen

MameyJane said...

Hi! Thanks for commenting on my blog :). I really enjoyed visiting yours. Your profile description is written so beautifully--you have a gift! Blessings...

~Amy

Muthering Heights said...

I love those "awakening" moments. Great post!