August 1, 2011

Polo to Halter

I was really bored with my summer clothes. Especially because I really don't have much for the heat. I spotted hubs polo and loved the fabric! So I got to work on it.

hmmmm. now to make it mine

snip, snip to the collar
sew the edges

I used the sleeves to make a small flower with a button in middle
to cover the polo logo

Successfully feminized!
Muhahahahahah, Sorry hun....


MTWC
MTMM 
MMM
RF
WGW
Kindly Bookmark this Post using your Favorite Bookmarking Service.
Stumble This Fav This With Technorati Add To Del.icio.us Digg This Add To Reddit Add To Facebook Add To Yahoo Tweet

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute .
LOL Jacobs banned me from his dresser lol

Valencia Jones-Edwards said...

My hubs doesn't know I got his yet...lol

Unknown said...

This is great! Thanks so much for sharing!

Jeanine Byers said...

Hi Valencia! Wow, that is awesome work you did there. I am not handy like that at all.

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Jeanine
Dressing My Truth

MOMSWEB said...

As usual, you amaze me! WOW! My brain doesn't even think in that direction. lol