- Add to what your children learn and when they learn it.
- Show your children that learning is not boring, but exciting.
- Tailor your teaching to fit your children's dominant learning styles.
- Give your children in-depth, personal attention in any subject with which they struggle or excel.
- Create a weekly schedule that fits your needs and allows you to do things without the constraint of a traditional classroom schedule.
- Transfer your values and beliefs to your children and address their questions when they have them.
- Teach more effectively by interacting with your children 1-on-1.
- Nurture your children's natural (musical, artistic, mathematic) talents so they thrive and grow.
- Share the joy of teaching your children with your spouse.
- Take vacations during the school year and make them educational.
Not only will your child be ahead of the lessons at school, they will also get special attention with mom while learning at their own pace and what they are interested in. Your child's learning ability can be limitless when they are shown "Love while Learning". No one will love and teach your child better than you can. So take advantage of the opportunity to share this time with your family. I know you and your child will both benefit from it!
Kindly Bookmark this Post using your Favorite Bookmarking Service.