February 8, 2012

Feminine Friday


Hello and welcome to this weeks FF!!
I started this meme June 2009 to help encourage women to dress feminine.
When you guys link up, you are helping show that modesty and femininity are still relevant today.
I hope you will be a blessing today and share your style of feminine attire with us.

Pink Shadows




Kindly Bookmark this Post using your Favorite Bookmarking Service.
Stumble This Fav This With Technorati Add To Del.icio.us Digg This Add To Reddit Add To Facebook Add To Yahoo Tweet

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will be joining in Friday :)

Jenna said...

Valencia...I LOVE this outfit. It is very flattering on you. I think this is one of my favourites. I hope to start joining back in, but right now things are a little crazy with the addition of our little one :-)

Daisha said...

You look fabulous, girlfriend!! I love the houndstooth scarf and the bright pink!

Anonymous said...

I am having a blog giveaway :)over at my blog

Anonymous said...

Got linked, oof my hair lol ack

Jessica said...

I just found your blog the other day. I love all your modest clothing posts! Cute outfit! :)

Jess said...

Love this outfit! Super flattering! I usually check in weekly but have never commented before. I'll have to start Feminine Friday too and link up :)

Anonymous said...

I just love this pink ensemble on you! I love those colors together as pink is my favorite! Be blessed my sister...