February 27, 2009

Titus 2 Blog Party

Hello to all of you beautiful ladies of the Lord! My name is Valencia and I am a princess because my Father is the King of Kings. I'm married to a wonderful man named Michael and together we have seven blessings. I'm new to blogging, only a few months, but I find it helps lift my spirits when I need a little boost. Plus, the kids really love seeing themselves online..lol I love learning more from other mothers and wives of Christ. I can honestly say that I have been truly blessed by many women here in the blog sphere, I hope I can be a blessing as well. Let's have fun and get to know each other better. Feel free to look around my rooms in my blog. You might find you like it here. GOD has called me to do a fast and prayer this week as well. Please take time and read the post and leave some encouragement. Prayer/Fasting Week If any ladies would like to join the party simply go by She Looketh Well Be blessed ladies.

10 things about me

1) I love the Lord and work hard at becoming a woman after His heart.

2) My family is the single most important thing in my life outside of my God.

3) We love spending time together! Friday=game night, Saturday=movie night, Thursday=family bible study

4) Prayer changes all situations! Fasting helps me get focused for deep communication with God.

5) I create an atmosphere of praise and worship in my home with gospel music, soft encouraging words, family bible study and my homemaking. I believe I'm serving the Lord when I serve my family! When I put on my apron, I'm transformed into a servant of the Lord in my home.

6) Study of the bible and teaching morals and values are important in my home. My children memorize all the books of the bible, Ten Commandments, Our Father prayer etc..

7) I love to dance to lift up the name of Jesus! I also teach praise dance at our church. I enter into a place of worship when I dance that overwhelms me.

8) I'm a bargain hunter and always try not to pay full price for anything. I'm serious about the finances entrusted to us by our Lord. See simple living post.

9) I love to write. I'm currently working on a book and I have a collection of poems.

10) I'm a great friend who loves praying for others. I belong to a prayer group outside church and we really have a great time uplifting each other.
Kindly Bookmark this Post using your Favorite Bookmarking Service.
Stumble This Fav This With Technorati Add To Del.icio.us Digg This Add To Reddit Add To Facebook Add To Yahoo Tweet

22 comments:

Michelle (She Looketh Well) said...

Great Job! So glad to have you be a part of our party. Welcome! On Monday you will be able to link up on my blog. don't worry if you don't understand, I'll do my best to explain and my 'tech team' (my two older sons;-) will be standing by to help us ladies all week.

Really, so blessed to have you on board!

Clinging to His Faithfulness,
Michelle
www.shelookethwell.blogspot.com

Valencia Jones-Edwards said...

Thanks so much for the invite. I'm really looking forward to meeting all of you ladies.

Michelle (She Looketh Well) said...

Yeah you did it, you linked up just fine! Have a lovely week meeting others!

Blessings,
Michelle

CristyLynn said...

Hello, Valencia!

Though I've been blogging a while, I'm new to the "communities" that can develop through blogging, and I'm loving it, too! I'm glad to meet you through this online party.
By grace,
CristyLynn

aspiritofsimplicity said...

What a beautiful family you have. I look forward to getting to know you during this week.

Valencia Jones-Edwards said...

Thnaks, to all of the ladies who I'm meeting here through this Titus 2 party. I'm also doing a fast and prayer this week. Please feel free to leave prayer requests, encouragements, or join me at my prayer/fasting post. I hope we can lift each other up and enjoy ourselves this week.

Joy @ SAH Missionary said...

It is so nice to "meet" you! I am blessed by the picture of your beautiful family! I am encouraged by your post and your heart for your family....what an honor to get to hear from you. I look forward to getting to know you better, and I'm going to become a "follower" of your blog so that I can stay updated!
Blessings,
Joy

Deanna said...

Dearest Valencia,
Hello from Titus 2 Blog Party and from Blogland!
I'm new at blogging, but having so much fun at it.
Wanted to say hi and wish you well.
God richly bless you.
Hope you'll stop by and say hi back.
Deanna from the Kansas Flinthills

Shanna said...

Valencia,

I absolutely adore your site. I will be coming back to get to know you better.

Mary said...

Nice lookin' family! Nice lookin' blog, too, with the pink and black. Blogging is fun. Welcome.

Jennifer said...

You have such a neat family! I'm enjoying this party already! Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Joyce said...

Hi, Valencia! I'm glad to meet you, and welcome to the blog party. I look forward to getting to know you better. <3

Jules said...

Hi Valencia,

So nice to meet you. Hope you're enjoying the blog party!

Blessings, Jules

Linda said...

Valencia, I will now be a follower of your blog. My name is Linda, and I too love our Lord. Family is so important to me. I have three daughters and have had 14 grandchildren. 3 of them are living in heaven. My daughter has written a book about the loss of 3 of her 9 children, and how God got her through it. It is called, 'In Faithfulness He Afflicted me". If you go to my blog you will she her on my side bar. (Dancing Barefoot)
I had already posted a poem/writing for today,...so if you'd like to read it I am hoping that you will be blessed.

You have a lovely family, and lovely faith,
Blessings!
Linda

Valencia Jones-Edwards said...

Thanks so much to all the ladies who took time to share in my little piece of the blog sphere. I feel especially blessed by Joy and Linda who are now followers. I hope we can truly be a blessing to one another in our new fellowship in the Lord!

Gombojav Tribe said...

What a cute blog!! You have a lovely family. It's nice to "meet" you here at the party!

me said...

Hi Valencia! I hope you are enjoying the blog party. I know I am! It's nice to meet you. I look forward to reading more in the days ahead.
Blessings!
For His glory...by His grace,
Dea

java girl said...

Hello!!!

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I love that you want to move to the country too! I use to have a garden when I was younger and I loved it!!! I can not wait to get my hands into the dirt, but it is going to have to warm up or I won't be able to get the shovel into the ground ;O)

Your family looks LOVELY! What a blessing and encouragement! I hope you are enjoying the Blog Party. I am going to go and check out the rest of your blog now ;O)

God's Blessings to you!!

Emily said...

Oh you have such a lovely family. It's great to meet you through this party. Many blessings to you.

Randall and Rachel Beita said...

Thanks for stoping by my blog!! Look foward to getting to know you better. You have a sweet family. God bless!!

Christie said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love bargain shopping too! You have a truly beautiful family!! Have a blessed week!

Connie said...

You are such a busy Mom and doing a grest job!

God bless,
Connie