January 23, 2012

Follower Opinion

Hello ladies of the Lord! Many blessings to you. I have been working on adding some new features and making small changes to my blog. This is so you all can really enjoy your experience here and have features that interest you most. So, I'm calling on you all for your opinions.

1)What topics would you like to read more on?
2)On Feminine Fridays, would you like to see the name of clothing and/or price listed as well under each outfit. It can be one or both options.
3)How do you guys feel about a homemaking/craft link-up each week?
4)Any other suggestions?
Kindly Bookmark this Post using your Favorite Bookmarking Service.
Stumble This Fav This With Technorati Add To Del.icio.us Digg This Add To Reddit Add To Facebook Add To Yahoo Tweet

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

How about like a section, ok you know i am learning to put clothing together what works with what, How about Clothing Tips?
Craft link ups,and more Refurbish clothes :)

Valencia Jones-Edwards said...

Thanks so much for giving me some ideas!! It really does help to know what people want to see here.

Daisha said...

I would like to be able to link up & show our outfits for Feminine Friday. Currently, I don't know if we are able to do this or how to if we can. A homemaking/craft link-up would be nice as well.

Anonymous said...

i know what you mean, LOL I could not get any suggestions for my blog :(
I do not know what my followers want to see

Valencia Jones-Edwards said...

Thanks for your feedback ladies!!

Daisha, you can link up at the button there should be a link up button every week