January 5, 2009

Repositioning Myself

This year I'm basically continuing with changes that I've started already. I want to work on repositioning myself for a new life for my family and I. With God's help, I know I can do all things...


First: Creating a more personal relationship with the Lord. Helping and praying for my family. Creating an atmosphere of worship, praise and love in my home.

Second: Making better financial choices that will benefit my family better. I intend on saving more and spending wisely on necessities.

Third: Becoming healthier. My family and I need to eat better, so I intent on cutting down on unhealthy snacks and fast foods. I want to create an exercise program that fits me. Not something that I'll struggle with and will then quit, but light and easy. I want the kids to get out more to run and play, instead of video games and movies.

Fourth: Nurture my marriage. My husband is the most important man here on earth to me. I want to make sure he knows that. I want to ensure our relationship still has the love it had when we first met and that takes work. So, I vow to love honor and respect my husband, because sometimes life makes you forget that.

Fifth: Building my home. Organizing, creating comfort, cleaning, and decluttering. My home will be a place away from the worries of the world for me and my family. It will continue to be our refuge and safe haven. I want my family to come home to nice clean surrounding and a smile. A place for everything and everything in it's place.

Pray for my family, while I continue on my quest for the new year and may God bless us on our journey.
Kindly Bookmark this Post using your Favorite Bookmarking Service.
Stumble This Fav This With Technorati Add To Del.icio.us Digg This Add To Reddit Add To Facebook Add To Yahoo Tweet

No comments: