February 10, 2009

Church Service

My family and I went to praise the Lord. We usually start the day with breakfast and prayer or bible study. Then we get dressed and head to church. We always enjoy time together and especially in church. This Sunday was special because the kids got a chance to do one of their praise dances. I'm the childrens praise dance teacher and I love to dance and teach dance. We are so proud of our little ones ministering to the sanctuary with dance. I gave my testimony of how God spared me from a terrible accident on January 21, 2009. I'm so happy that the Lord loves and protects me. The whole church gathered around me and prayed healing over me. My family really enjoy our Sundays with our family and our church family.



bible study in the pew...





reading to baby sister...
Kindly Bookmark this Post using your Favorite Bookmarking Service.
Stumble This Fav This With Technorati Add To Del.icio.us Digg This Add To Reddit Add To Facebook Add To Yahoo Tweet