10 things about me
1) I love the Lord and work hard at becoming a woman after His heart.
2) My family is the single most important thing in my life outside of my God.
3) We love spending time together! Friday=game night, Saturday=movie night, Thursday=family bible study
4) Prayer changes all situations! Fasting helps me get focused for deep communication with God.
5) I create an atmosphere of praise and worship in my home with gospel music, soft encouraging words, family bible study and my homemaking. I believe I'm serving the Lord when I serve my family! When I put on my apron, I'm transformed into a servant of the Lord in my home.
6) Study of the bible and teaching morals and values are important in my home. My children memorize all the books of the bible, Ten Commandments, Our Father prayer etc..
7) I love to dance to lift up the name of Jesus! I also teach praise dance at our church. I enter into a place of worship when I dance that overwhelms me.
8) I'm a bargain hunter and always try not to pay full price for anything. I'm serious about the finances entrusted to us by our Lord. See simple living post.
9) I love to write. I'm currently working on a book and I have a collection of poems.
10) I'm a great friend who loves praying for others. I belong to a prayer group outside church and we really have a great time uplifting each other.
Kindly Bookmark this Post using your Favorite Bookmarking Service.