February 27, 2009

Titus 2 Blog Party

Hello to all of you beautiful ladies of the Lord! My name is Valencia and I am a princess because my Father is the King of Kings. I'm married to a wonderful man named Michael and together we have seven blessings. I'm new to blogging, only a few months, but I find it helps lift my spirits when I need a little boost. Plus, the kids really love seeing themselves online..lol I love learning more from other mothers and wives of Christ. I can honestly say that I have been truly blessed by many women here in the blog sphere, I hope I can be a blessing as well. Let's have fun and get to know each other better. Feel free to look around my rooms in my blog. You might find you like it here. GOD has called me to do a fast and prayer this week as well. Please take time and read the post and leave some encouragement. Prayer/Fasting Week If any ladies would like to join the party simply go by She Looketh Well Be blessed ladies.

10 things about me

1) I love the Lord and work hard at becoming a woman after His heart.

2) My family is the single most important thing in my life outside of my God.

3) We love spending time together! Friday=game night, Saturday=movie night, Thursday=family bible study

4) Prayer changes all situations! Fasting helps me get focused for deep communication with God.

5) I create an atmosphere of praise and worship in my home with gospel music, soft encouraging words, family bible study and my homemaking. I believe I'm serving the Lord when I serve my family! When I put on my apron, I'm transformed into a servant of the Lord in my home.

6) Study of the bible and teaching morals and values are important in my home. My children memorize all the books of the bible, Ten Commandments, Our Father prayer etc..

7) I love to dance to lift up the name of Jesus! I also teach praise dance at our church. I enter into a place of worship when I dance that overwhelms me.

8) I'm a bargain hunter and always try not to pay full price for anything. I'm serious about the finances entrusted to us by our Lord. See simple living post.

9) I love to write. I'm currently working on a book and I have a collection of poems.

10) I'm a great friend who loves praying for others. I belong to a prayer group outside church and we really have a great time uplifting each other.
Kindly Bookmark this Post using your Favorite Bookmarking Service.
Stumble This Fav This With Technorati Add To Del.icio.us Digg This Add To Reddit Add To Facebook Add To Yahoo Tweet
Post a Comment