June 8, 2009

My little place of peace

I have a little place in my home that's just for me. Sure my kids and hubby can share it, but there are times when I can just curl up with my bible or a good book and just relax. Right now I'm reading The Power of Being a Woman. I love, love love to read books. I also like to have my quiet time to study my bible or jot down in my prayer journal. I also make lists in my comfy corner.I'm definitely a list kind of woman. I make lists for everything (OCD...Hmmmm)It is sooo relaxing and I love my cozy little chair. I curl up with a blanket and my books and I'm elevated to a new level of comfort.


Here is my chair...



Kindly Bookmark this Post using your Favorite Bookmarking Service.
Stumble This Fav This With Technorati Add To Del.icio.us Digg This Add To Reddit Add To Facebook Add To Yahoo Tweet

4 comments:

DeNiece Barnes said...

Your chair looks so cozy and inviting, I love the burgundy pillow it is just to cute, thanks for stopping by my blog I also returned your email so be looking out for an email from me :)

Valencia Jones-Edwards said...

I reuse "everything" in my home. Those pillows were from an old comforter set I had that tore, so I kept the pillows...lol

Beth in NC said...

I love to read too and I love to have quiet prayer/worship time. Your chair looks just right! :o)

Stephanie said...

I love my comfy chair and special blanket I have. I sit and read my Bible and other books there! It is known as Mom's seat. The children always leave it open for me, but lately the dogs have taken a liking to it!