June 24, 2009

Safari Decor

I'm getting closer to closing on our new home. It needs some work, so I've been looking at different themes for each room of our new house. I've come up with a seashell theme for the master bath. Now I'm moving on with ideas for the living room. And I've decided on safari!!! That's right and exotic, eclectic theme. I'll have a deep golden color on the walls.

I'll choose one of these:





Here are a few accessories:

touchofstyle.com








decoraroundtheworld.com





I'm really very excited about having the opportunity to start over with a blank canvas. Of course I'll do a lot of DIY projects myself to cut my budget down. Plus I love to just create my own look. Wish me luck!
Kindly Bookmark this Post using your Favorite Bookmarking Service.
Stumble This Fav This With Technorati Add To Del.icio.us Digg This Add To Reddit Add To Facebook Add To Yahoo Tweet

2 comments:

Muthering Heights said...

Oooo, it looks like it will be very pretty!

Donalacasa said...

I really like the safari theme. I'd like to do that for my master bedroom. I found some inspiration pieces at Burlington Coat Factory.

Blessings!