June 16, 2009

Seashell Decor

I'm getting ready to redecorate my bathroom. I've decided to use seashells and beach theme as the decor. I love any craft or decorating project..yay!!! So far I'm just in the planning stages, but I just get so excited when it's time to decorate my home for my family. They really appreciate it, when they see how much effort I put into making our home cute and cozy for them. Here are just a few ideas I'm thinking of adding to my bathroom.

about.com

seashell wreath


seashells in jars



squidoo.com

display shells


round class with shells




HGTV.com

seashell candle


seashell window treatment


I've narrowed it down between two colors for the walls:



Kindly Bookmark this Post using your Favorite Bookmarking Service.
Stumble This Fav This With Technorati Add To Del.icio.us Digg This Add To Reddit Add To Facebook Add To Yahoo Tweet
Post a Comment