June 16, 2009

Seashell Decor

I'm getting ready to redecorate my bathroom. I've decided to use seashells and beach theme as the decor. I love any craft or decorating project..yay!!! So far I'm just in the planning stages, but I just get so excited when it's time to decorate my home for my family. They really appreciate it, when they see how much effort I put into making our home cute and cozy for them. Here are just a few ideas I'm thinking of adding to my bathroom.

about.com

seashell wreath


seashells in jars



squidoo.com

display shells


round class with shells




HGTV.com

seashell candle


seashell window treatment


I've narrowed it down between two colors for the walls:



Kindly Bookmark this Post using your Favorite Bookmarking Service.
Stumble This Fav This With Technorati Add To Del.icio.us Digg This Add To Reddit Add To Facebook Add To Yahoo Tweet

6 comments:

Divamom said...

Talk about kindred spirits......I have seashells incorporated into my master bath too! I especially love the wreath and the jars filled with shells. I like the first paint color. Can't wait to see it when you are done. I was just looking at bath accessories for our master bath a few days ago at Kohls. I might post them too.

Be Blessed!
~Chondra

Carma Sez said...

I love the round glass with shells - beautiful and unusual..

Stopping by from SITS to say "hi" and welcome. I know that you will enjoy bring a part of this vibrant community of bloggers!
carma :-)

Valencia Jones-Edwards said...

The first brown is closer to the color in shells. So, I think I'll go with that one. I agree the jars are sooo cute, especially the round one. It looks so elegant and unique. Can't wait to post pics of the finished result.

Linda said...

Oh, I love shells too. Especially like them for the bathroom.

I like the first paint color and think it would go best with the shell colors...so that's my two cents worth! ((smile))

Loved the rod and curtains and the jars with the shells.

You go girl! I am sure it will be beautiful. Post pictures when it is done ok?

Linda @ Truthful Tidbits

Donalacasa said...

I enjoy decorating my home too. I love the round glass with the seashells in it. I tend to migrate towards unusual decorating items anyway. Can't wait to see pictures of the transformation!

Valencia Jones-Edwards said...

The first color it is. And you girl have me so excited about this project. Thanks fo rthe encouragement!!