December 21, 2009

Christmas in our home

Well, I've been so busy, I haven't had a chance to post what I've been up to. Here are our decorations for our home. Merry Christmas!!!


Our Christmas tree


all of our stockings


where I keep Christmas cards


my personalized wreaths


chandilier


copper poinsetta wreath


close up of wreath


my Christmas villiage


close up of my villiage


old school Christmas display


dinning room doorway


gingerbread figures


my ginger chef surrounded by mini gingerbread villagers


in my kitchen, I'm doing a gingerbread theme


up close of the sign
Kindly Bookmark this Post using your Favorite Bookmarking Service.
Stumble This Fav This With Technorati Add To Del.icio.us Digg This Add To Reddit Add To Facebook Add To Yahoo Tweet

5 comments:

Taleia said...

Oh, I so love your sign! Wherever did you get it?

Anonymous said...

I love the chandilier.

Valencia Jones-Edwards said...

I got it from the dollar tree last year. It was the perfect for our family motto!

Moore Minutes said...

Your home is decorated beautifully. I love all the hanging wreaths! What a fun way to display cards too.

Divamom said...

Beautiful decorations! I love your village! I was a bit bummed this year because I couldn't find my white lights to go underneath mine. I did still put it out, though. Enjoyed your tour!

Be Blessed!
~Chondra