December 18, 2009

Feminine Friday

Hello to all of the beautiful ladies, who honor Christ with their inner man as well as their outer man. This will be my last Feminine Friday! I've really enjoyed sharing with all of you and I hope you will continue on with where Christ is leading you concerning modesty and femininity. Many blessings to those of you that have taken this journey with me!!




In like manner also, that women adorn themselves in modest apparel, with shamefacedness and sobriety; not with broided hair, or gold, or pearls, or costly array; 1Timothy 2:9

modest=
1. having or showing a moderate or humble estimate of one's merits, importance, etc.; free from vanity, egotism, boastfulness, or great pretensions.
2. free from ostentation or showy extravagance: a modest house.
3. having or showing regard for the decencies of behavior, speech, dress, etc.; decent: a modest neckline on a dress.
4. limited or moderate in amount, extent, etc.: a modest increase


It is a beautiful experience to feel the presence of the Lord. A transformation is taking place the closer I get to Him. The more I know Christ, the more I want to know. A spiritual change is going on inside my spirit. My attitude, character, and personality are being conformed toward His word. This is also manifesting itself with my outer appearance. I'm slowly becoming a woman after His own heart and it shows in my feminine and modest clothes.

I feel that our walk with Christ is very personal, what He has called for your life, may not line up with what He calls for someone else. Because we are all at different stages and at very different levels in our personal walk. I feel that our dress reflects what is going on in our spirit man. I hope that if modesty has been a stumbling block, pray for transformation by the holy spirit of God. Always ask yourself, am I honoring God with my appearance after you get dressed each day. He will guide you on your journey. I know that we are striving to let our spirit glow in our appearance. And I'm praying for us all as we continue on our journey.
Kindly Bookmark this Post using your Favorite Bookmarking Service.
Stumble This Fav This With Technorati Add To Del.icio.us Digg This Add To Reddit Add To Facebook Add To Yahoo Tweet

No comments: