February 1, 2010

DIY name frame

You can make a project using any simple materials found in your home.

 
materials I started with

  
 my childrens name. the paper I stained with coffee, yes coffee
  
 I glued a button colored with a marker
  
finished product up close
 
                                                               the whole display

Join Thrifty Decor Chick for more ideas
Kindly Bookmark this Post using your Favorite Bookmarking Service.
Stumble This Fav This With Technorati Add To Del.icio.us Digg This Add To Reddit Add To Facebook Add To Yahoo Tweet

2 comments:

Carolina Girl said...

Awesome idea! My kids would love this. I may have to give it a shot. :)
Shellie

Valencia Jones-Edwards said...

It was so easy! The kids LOVED having their names being part of our decor and seeing them on the wall.