April 22, 2010

Unschooling?



I've never heard of this! I do give my children every opportunity to learn outside of what they are taught. Any area of interest and I buy books, teach and add to what they learn in school already. My children have chores and structure and it is what works best for our family. Honestly, I raise my children according to God's word.

Train a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not turn from it. Proverbs 22:6


I know I wouldn't allow my kids to run my home with whatever they wanted, especially the family who are lenient on hygiene.....ewe. My son would never bathe...lol But whatever works for you, I guess. I tend to live and let live.
Kindly Bookmark this Post using your Favorite Bookmarking Service.
Stumble This Fav This With Technorati Add To Del.icio.us Digg This Add To Reddit Add To Facebook Add To Yahoo Tweet
Post a Comment