May 6, 2010

Mother's Day gifts

I've decided to share what gifts I've made for both mom and mom in love. I wanted to make something, because I feel handamde gifts are so much more personal and has an added touch.

I found this mug for .50 at a thrift store.

I filled with foam, I had on hand...

Here it is, all finished with a card for mom in love!

Now for my mom. What do you get the woman that has a little of everything?
SNACKS...lol I found this mini picnic table for $1 at the same thrift store. 
It's perfect because my mom LOVES whimsy.



I also made a small photo pendant for the gift of our family as a keepsake.

I really hope they enjoy!!!
Kindly Bookmark this Post using your Favorite Bookmarking Service.
Stumble This Fav This With Technorati Add To Del.icio.us Digg This Add To Reddit Add To Facebook Add To Yahoo Tweet

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What great ideas! :) I loved the mini-picnic table, really cute! :)

Michelle Therese said...

A mini picnic table!! Thrift shops have the coolest things like that!

I've never thought to say, "Mother In Love." Very nice!