August 9, 2010

Blog Anniversary Party!!!




Welcome to my 2nd anniversary blog party!!!!  I am so blessed to have made it another year of blogging. I've grown so much over this last year and my blog has shown it. If this is your first visit, there's a little bit of everything here, so sit back, relax and peek around some of my many rooms. Each room on my sidebar contains a lot of  info, ideas, tips, inspiration, blessings, etc... and there's some fun stuff too. You just might find you like it here and want to stay!
Please go here for a list of prizes and leave a comment of the top three you'd like to win on that page. The winners will be announced this Saturday 8/14.
I also want to take this time to thank all of my followers who are very faithful and help strengthen me with their comments. You have been such an encouragement and I hope you have been blessed by what you have found here.


Glitter Graphics | http://www.graphicsgrotto.com


Today I would like to get to know you all better. If you already have an introduce yourself post, please link up here so that we all may visit and learn more about you. Please take time to visit the blogs and mingle. If you don't have an about me post, just take a few moments to share a little bit about yourself and what your blog is all about in the comments or take this fun mom quiz and post your results. I'm looking forward to learning more about you!!




Kindly Bookmark this Post using your Favorite Bookmarking Service.
Stumble This Fav This With Technorati Add To Del.icio.us Digg This Add To Reddit Add To Facebook Add To Yahoo Tweet

4 comments:

Linda said...

Hi Valencia...sweet sister in Christ! Happy Blog Anniversary. 2years...good job! I like the fireworks going off that is a neat little add on to add to your festivities!

I have had several computer issues with my laptops and haven't been doing much on my blog recently, but hope to have them solved soon. I do pop around when I can.

I am hoping you have several who will participate in your blog party.

Looking forward to our visits in blogland as you enter into your third year. Congrats!

Linda @ Truthful Tidbits

Valencia Jones-Edwards said...

Wow it has been a while since you've blogged...thanks so much for stopping by today!! I do hope to catch up soon.

Anonymous said...

Hi Valencia!
Happy Blog Anniversary!
I've written some sentences in English at my About site - just scroll down and you can read it. But please don't expect perfect English ;-)
Greetings from Germany!

littypod said...

Happy blog birthday! I linked to your party on my blog and just wanted to stop by and say hello! Never stop blogging.