January 18, 2011

gift redo

My big sis gave me this mini tub filled with bath and body works.
As soon as I saw it, I thought..PROJECT!!!

 before

 paper and plastic to cover the ground

spray an even coat

awww, how pretty 

This is the table scape in my bathroom,
where it is now filled with seashells.

Or course it was free, cause free is sooo me!
Kindly Bookmark this Post using your Favorite Bookmarking Service.
Stumble This Fav This With Technorati Add To Del.icio.us Digg This Add To Reddit Add To Facebook Add To Yahoo Tweet

5 comments:

Stacie Raye said...

Great idea! I have a porcelain one but it broke.

Valencia Jones-Edwards said...

awww too bad. But you can always glue it back and then paint it.

Divamom said...

Luv it!!! Your bathroom is too cute! Share some more pics with us!

Be Blessed!

Valencia Jones-Edwards said...

Het Chondra, long time since I've been here huh...lol I will update my home tour soon and it will have the new bathroom pics included.

Anonymous said...

cute :)