January 5, 2011

I'm back!!!!!

Whew! The holidays are over and I'm finally back in cyber space! I really enjoyed my time offline with my family and being able to focus on them totally. They really enjoyed my undivided attention and I got soooo much done. I really did miss you guys and I'm glad to be back! Over the next few weeks I'll be slowly but surely making my presence back over the net. I'm still organizing and cleaning to get all my holiday stuff back in the storage and getting things back to normal. So, until I'm done, I'll schedule some repost of my favs I hope you'll enjoy. I really do feel refreshed and I'm grateful for my friends who still hung in there while I had some technical issues. Plus, I feel so refreshed and renewed!

God bless and Happy New Year!
Kindly Bookmark this Post using your Favorite Bookmarking Service.
Stumble This Fav This With Technorati Add To Del.icio.us Digg This Add To Reddit Add To Facebook Add To Yahoo Tweet

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Valencia! Welcome back at the web!

Divamom said...

Glad to have you back! I started working a temp-to-hire job today, so I might be in and out of blogland too. I also might need working mom advice too!

Anonymous said...

I am glad you are back...I missed you creative how to's...