February 28, 2011

Protecting Our Family

I found a video online purely by accident.
There were several, but I'll only post one.
I censor what my family is exposed to,
but I had no idea what we were exposed to even when we were careful.
Some of the products/movies we wouldn't have anyway,
but the more innocent ones surprised me, especially Disney movies. 
These types of videos make me look at everything differently now....
I had no idea of the dangers that could be hidden in plain sight.
So I ask the question, are we really protecting our families from the worlds brain washing.


And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather expose them....Ephesians 5:11

Warning:Contains strong images not for little ones!!!









Raising Homemakers
Kindly Bookmark this Post using your Favorite Bookmarking Service.
Stumble This Fav This With Technorati Add To Del.icio.us Digg This Add To Reddit Add To Facebook Add To Yahoo Tweet

3 comments:

Valencia Jones-Edwards said...

Thank you both for the invite...I will follow you guys.

Gerie said...

WOW! That video was an eye opener! I had no idea.

Valencia Jones-Edwards said...

I didn't either Gerie and I thought I was careful of what my family was exposed to. The world is VERY deceitful!! As christians we have to be very diligent in protecting our families. The devil comes to steal, kill and destroy!