March 13, 2011

girls headbands

Since spring is rolling around,
I thought I'd get busy getting my girls ready with some cute accessories.
Flowers are the fastest, cheapest, and cutest way to update any little girls ensemble.
See another example here

start with bands and flowers, of course

remove all plastic from flowers to get a nice flat look
then hand sew the layers together

now the fun part, glue any embellishments you'd like
I chose mini mirrors of diff. shapes

 how cute is that!!!!

or that!!!

Then I took bobbie pins and buttons to make these hair pins
for my girls to wear.


Everything turned out super c-u-t-e.
The cost was.......
Nothing, Zilch, Nada, Free!!!

Craft O Maniac
Keeping It Simple 
MTWC
Texas Monkey
Someday Crafts
Kindly Bookmark this Post using your Favorite Bookmarking Service.
Stumble This Fav This With Technorati Add To Del.icio.us Digg This Add To Reddit Add To Facebook Add To Yahoo Tweet

5 comments:

WobiSobi said...

Those are such cute Headbands. and so easy..Thank you so much Valencia,for your comment and thank you for following my restyle project and all you encouragement .. Have a wonderful Day.Hugs, Anne

DANA said...

I found this post through Making the World Cuter and wanted to say how much I like it! I would also love for you to link up with me at Saturday Mornings if you haven't been by yet! Everyone is welcome and prizes are awarded monthly to those who join in! Here is the link if you want to "Strut Your Stuff!"

http://www.thesaturdaymorningsblog.com/2011/03/strut-your-stuff-for-march-link-up_12.html

Humble wife said...

What cute headbands! You are quite amazing in your creations!

Jennifer

Valencia Jones-Edwards said...

Thanks you guys! The girls love them.

dressingup-everyday said...

It looks really nice.
Thanks or your idea