March 20, 2011

Gone fishing!!

Sometimes you need to get away and get back to what's important.
So my family and I went fishing and here are the photos.
It was an amazing time and we had a lot of fun!

 the men getting the poles

all piled in and ready to go, even our dog went

How peaceful!

baiting the hooks

first fishing lesson from dad

I got one, I got one...lol

 My son and his very first catch!! AWESOME!!!

We had a great time! 
I caught the most fish at seven and my son caught one.
Guess what's for dinner?


Kindly Bookmark this Post using your Favorite Bookmarking Service.
Stumble This Fav This With Technorati Add To Del.icio.us Digg This Add To Reddit Add To Facebook Add To Yahoo Tweet

3 comments:

WobiSobi said...

Oh My what great memories. it looks like you guys had such a great day,. A feather ring sounds awesome I might have to look into making one. Anne

Valencia Jones-Edwards said...

We really had a great time!!! I just love my feather ring! Very unusual...

Sylvia N. said...

I love these y'all hop in the car and let's go moments in life! Thanks for sharing!