March 20, 2011

peacock feather necklace

There's only one thing I love more than feathers 
and that's peacock feathers...lol
I wanted to be able to wear them, so I came up with this.

 twine, beads, peacock feathers

thread the beads in your color order and add feather

That's It!!!

I love how it came out and it was not only super easy, 
but it only cost 2.99, the cost of the feathers.

Keeping It Simple
Craft O Maniac
Tatertots & Jello
MTWC
Kindly Bookmark this Post using your Favorite Bookmarking Service.
Stumble This Fav This With Technorati Add To Del.icio.us Digg This Add To Reddit Add To Facebook Add To Yahoo Tweet

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOOOOOOOOOOOVE it

WobiSobi said...

Awesome Awesome Awesome!!

Yolanda @ Miss Refashionista said...

So Cute.

kewkew said...

These are really pretty. I found your blog by following your Feminine Friday button from Amy's Beloved blog. I am your newest follower.
Blessings

Valencia Jones-Edwards said...

Thanks you guys for the encouragement! I'm so thankful to you kewkew for the follow. I always feel blessed when someone wants to read what I write.

Jill said...

Just saw some peacock feathers at the craft store the other day...now i'm going back for them. thanks for such a great idea! I'm following you from Frugalicious Friday.

~Jill
www.jelly-bean-dream.blogspot.com

Lizzie Barbie said...

Absolutely love it! I saw the picture and had to come and read more because I love peacocks:) I am now following you I pinned the picture. Have a great week.

thisluckyangel said...

Lovely! Just made my own peacock feather necklace.
http://lovethismakethis.blogspot.com.au/2012/05/lookalike-peacock-feather-necklace.html

Clarachk said...

Handmakers Factory brought me here. I want to say that you write so beautifully about your family and life values. Your post about raising your girls in an (IMHO) way overly sexualized and commercialized society made my heart smile. Kudos to you and your husband for holding yourselves and your children to such a respectable standard!