October 3, 2011

pierce to clip 3 in 1

One thing you all may not have guessed is that I don't have pierced ears. I've had them done four times and they never heal, so thus I've accepted that I'm a clip-on lady. But that has never stopped me from buying only pierced earrings. I simply replace the clips and make them clip-ons. Lately I wanted to do something different with them. So, I gave it shot and they turned out fabulous for free!!

I started with 3 different earrings...

Using wire cutters, I removed the pierced hooks...

I kept one and bend it straight... 

Then threaded them all on one...

Just add the clip and you're all done!!

These turned out adorable and alot better 
than three small ones...

My littlest modeling then for me...

 I also did the same with two others...



Kindly Bookmark this Post using your Favorite Bookmarking Service.
Stumble This Fav This With Technorati Add To Del.icio.us Digg This Add To Reddit Add To Facebook Add To Yahoo Tweet

3 comments:

MrsWardy88 said...

These are cute. Do you wear ear cuffs as well?

Marilyn said...

Wow, how awesome..love these..So pretty!!:)) Found ya on hop and officially following ya with smiles..I'm Marilyn from http://theartsygirlconnection.blogspot.com/ and will love for you to stop in sometime...Loving your blog and off to read more :))

Valencia Jones-Edwards said...

MrsWardy88~I've never seen ear cuffs. Sounds interesting!!!

Marilyn~I will come on over right now and thanks for following me!