November 1, 2011

DT recipe book holder

I made my own recipe book with a simple 3 ring binder, sheet protectors and printable blank recipe sheets. I absolutely love it! The pages never get messy because the sheet protectors and I can write in all of my moms famous recipes. But, I had a little problem. I hated the fact that I couldn't see the recipes with the book laying on the counter. I had to keep picking it up to read with sticky fingers. I knew I could buy a recipe holder, but I wanted to make my own for free. Cause free is so me!!!


A Dollar Tree plate holder I already had on hand

Is now a recipe holder for my books

I had several of these I had gotten from Dollar Tree that I keep for decorating and they turned out to be great for several things. 

My daughter plays piano and they are great for holding her sheet music also.

Kindly Bookmark this Post using your Favorite Bookmarking Service.
Stumble This Fav This With Technorati Add To Del.icio.us Digg This Add To Reddit Add To Facebook Add To Yahoo Tweet

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a clever idea. :) Thanks for sharing.