January 8, 2012

Trench Coat Refashion

I found this London Fog double breasted trench coat for $5 at my local thrift store, it retails for around $275! It was too good of a deal to pass up and it had the removable lining zipped inside. This is perfect for taking me through winter, fall and early spring. Although our winters feel more like fall anyway, here in the south. But I digress, the only problem was it was way too long and I wanted to make it more feminine. So, I got to work refashioning it for free. Free is so me!!

Here it is originally...Inspector Gadget

 It's almost touching the floor...
That's my dogs tail, he's the same color as Brain...lmbo

I cut the length, plus the lining...
Oh what the heck, I might as well say it...
Go, Go Gadget scissors...lol
It turned out great!!

 With the extra fabric, I created a bow that has a button sash down the middle.
It just adds a feminine touch to it.




Kindly Bookmark this Post using your Favorite Bookmarking Service.
Stumble This Fav This With Technorati Add To Del.icio.us Digg This Add To Reddit Add To Facebook Add To Yahoo Tweet

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

rofl go Go Gadget, I use to watch that cartoon bahahahaha..
Love the coat..