February 23, 2012

Feminine Friday


Hello and welcome to this weeks FF!!
I look forward to seeing all of your feminine clothing or reading your posts on modesty!

Wild about Purple



Ann Taylor shrug = $4.99(goodwill)
purple top = $1(mission thrift store)
Westbound skirt = $3.99(gw)
purple shoes = $1 + DIY(mts)

I'm trying something new this Friday and adding the details of my FF posts! Please take time to visit my sidebar and vote on whether you would like to see details added each week. If so, which ones, and any additional info or special suggestions please leave a comment below!
Kindly Bookmark this Post using your Favorite Bookmarking Service.
Stumble This Fav This With Technorati Add To Del.icio.us Digg This Add To Reddit Add To Facebook Add To Yahoo Tweet

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad to see you posting again :) Missed you.
I will be joining you in this tomorrow :)

Valencia Jones-Edwards said...

Thanks so much Renee!! Been super busy the last few weeks. Glad that somebody cared I was gone... :)

Anonymous said...

Meeeeeee I doooooooooooooooooo :)