November 28, 2010

ribbon shoes redo

I had these shoes in my closet FOREVER ,
but hardly ever wore them because they lacked something. 
As you may know, I'm working on revamping my wardrobe 4 free.
 
(The pics look blue, but my shoes are actually purple.)
here is the b4, really plain...needs something

hmmm, what do I have....ribbons

add a little here and there

a little ribbon transforms these shoes

 soooo much better!!

See how cute you can transform things you already own
with the stash you have on hand and a little creativity!
BTW, did I mention this was FREE!!!!

TRH 
MMM
Kindly Bookmark this Post using your Favorite Bookmarking Service.
Stumble This Fav This With Technorati Add To Del.icio.us Digg This Add To Reddit Add To Facebook Add To Yahoo Tweet

4 comments:

Anne Maskell said...

These are beautiful! Love the ribbon!
http://www.amaskellantics.com/

Tonya said...

that is amazing! I recently returned home from a trip to Oklahoma and a lady at the church I visited had some shoes that had a bow to the side like that. But, her bow was a part of the shoe.

her shoes were too cute and so are yours!!!

that is a gift. I still think about the time you wrapped that cord around the heel! Amazing!

And then to trust in God enough to revamp your wardrobe for free! I am amazed!

Valencia Jones-Edwards said...

Thanks Tonya!! I'm on to something with revamping my clothes for free. My hubs really love that I want to look prettier 4 him and I'm not costing him anything.

Rachel {BubblyNatureCreations.com} said...

I love these!!! I did something similar recently... I feel like I have brand new shoes!!!

Please check out the party I host every Friday... we would love to have your projects linked up! http://www.bubblynaturecreations.com/2011/02/project-party-weekend-make-your-blog.html