December 1, 2010

trellis=scarf rack

The first steps in making over my frumpy clothes starts with knowing what I have, purging, then organizing. So, today I got started by org. my scarves. This is important, because a scarf can spruce up any plain outfit. My scarves all cost under $1 from thrift stores/garage sales. Remember, I'm trying not to spend any money!!  So I had to get creative with storage.....



the trellis on my house...

an extra one...

halfway done...

all full, up on my cabinet...



Now I can quickly see all the scarves that I own. 
 I have an easily accessible place to store both summer and
winter scarfs and they are all in one place.


That's not even the best part....This was free!!!!!!!

Raising Arrows
Kindly Bookmark this Post using your Favorite Bookmarking Service.
Stumble This Fav This With Technorati Add To Del.icio.us Digg This Add To Reddit Add To Facebook Add To Yahoo Tweet

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh thats a GREAT idea Val

Zanre5 said...

Creative idea.

OrganizingMadeFun said...

I agree - that IS creative! Great job! Way to use that extra stuff and thank you for linking up!

Becky B.
www.organizingmadefun.com
Organizing Made Fun