October 7, 2012

DIY non slip hangers

I have several tops that always fall to the floor whenever I'm looking through my closet. It has been annoying at the least and time consuming at the worst. But instead of buying special hangers, I got creative with what I already have. Problem solved with no money spent!!

 start with a normal hanger...

add zig zag of glue to the edges...

let it dry...

now try it out...

Passed...WHOO HOO!!

This is very simple and easy to do/ Plus it doesn't take a lot of time to do. 
And best of all it was free. 
Kindly Bookmark this Post using your Favorite Bookmarking Service.
Stumble This Fav This With Technorati Add To Del.icio.us Digg This Add To Reddit Add To Facebook Add To Yahoo Tweet

3 comments:

Rosilind Jukic said...

Okay - you have talked into FINALLY getting a glue gun. lol! I have been meaning to for years (and yes - it's been on my shopping list for literally years)...I am serious about it now! :)

Anonymous said...

nice post thanks for sharing....blessings

Jessica said...

Happy (belated) Thanksgiving, sister! I miss seeing your modest outfit posts. Hope you're having a good weekend!