March 26, 2009

Gratitude



Tony over at WellWateredWoman has awarded me the Lemonade Award for showing attitude and/or gratitude on my blog. Tih is my first blog award. I am so honored that she bestowed this award to my blog. Thanks so much! Now it is my turn to award some other women that I feel display the same charateristics in their blog.


Here are the rules for receiving the Lemonade Award:

1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate at least 10 blogs which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude!
3. Link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.



And the winners are:(drumroll please)


One Single Minute

I'm heading Towards My Destiny

Stumbling Heavenward

The Only Thing Worth Walking Toward

Truthful Tidbits-Bits and Pieces of my Life

The Happy Housewife

Muthering Heights

Life in a Shoe

I'm A Keeper...And A teacher

At the Well..In Pursuit of Titus 2

A Wise Woman Builds Her Home

Congratulations to all of the blogs that show gratitude. I really enjoy reading your posts and all of you are doing a great job. Be Blessed!!
Kindly Bookmark this Post using your Favorite Bookmarking Service.
Stumble This Fav This With Technorati Add To Del.icio.us Digg This Add To Reddit Add To Facebook Add To Yahoo Tweet

9 comments:

Melissa G said...

Congratulations on your blog award! You deserve it!

Valencia Jones-Edwards said...

Thank you so much!! I really appreciate the love I've gotten on my blog by such wonderful ladies.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on receiving your award, and thank you for including me in your list as well.
BTW, I love your background - so pretty and fun!

{darlene} said...

Thank you so much for this kind award!! What a beautiful family you have. Isn't blogging fun? Sometimes I think it is my only adult conversation!! haha.

Beth in NC said...

Congratulations on the award (and to all of the recipients).

Beth in NC said...

Oh my gosh ... LOL ... I didn't even see my own name! Thank you sweet sister!

Unknown said...

On behalf of everyone here At the Well, thank you for this sweet blog award!

Muthering Heights said...

Why thank you! That was very sweet. :)

Linda said...

Congratulations on your award! You are such a sweet lady. I have appreciated your comments on my blog.

I was surprised that you gave me the award too! Bless your heart!!

I passed it along to the blogs I read that bless my heart by their sweet attitudes of gratitude.
(I think I did it right)(:>)

Blessings,
Linda