March 26, 2009

Unplugged

I will be joining A Soft Place to Land in an unplugged day. I'm so excited! I plan to get some spring cleaning and organizing done. Then I will eat lunch with my husband and spend the afternoon with him just enjoying his company. That evening I plan on having game night at my home like most Fridays, but no checking blogs or emails in my spare time. I applaud all the ladies who are participating in this unplugged day. If you'd like to join click the button and step away from the computer tomorrow. Good luck and have a blessed day tomorrow.



Kindly Bookmark this Post using your Favorite Bookmarking Service.
Stumble This Fav This With Technorati Add To Del.icio.us Digg This Add To Reddit Add To Facebook Add To Yahoo Tweet

3 comments:

50s Housewife said...

Great idea! I have to "unplug" every now and then too. I try to stay away from the computer on Sundays.

Valencia Jones-Edwards said...

That's a good idea! I was thinking that it went so well that I'd pick a day a week to just focus on family and Jesus.

StarKnits said...

that sounds like a lot of fun! i'm going to have to look into it. just stopping by for the UBP'09
have a great party