April 22, 2009

Homemade Cleaning Products



Happy Earth Day!!

Here are a few of the products that I make for my home.

jewerly cleaner
1/2 water
1 tbsp lq soap
1/2 ammonia

silver cleaner
1 tbsp salt
1 cup baking soda
foil

window cleaner
1/2 water
1/2 vinegar
3 tbsp alcohol

all purpose cleaner
half vinegar or lemon juice
half water
2 or 3 drops of essential oils

scouring powder
half baking soda
half salt

furniture polish
2 tbsp lemon jiuce
1/2 mineral oil

bleach
vinegar or peroxide

fabric softner
vinegar in rinse cycle

dryer sheets
wool balls made from yarn

baby wipes
paper towels cut
1/2 water
2 tbsp baby bath
2 tbsp baby oil

air freshner
1/2 water
1/2 vinegar
2 drops essential oils
Kindly Bookmark this Post using your Favorite Bookmarking Service.
Stumble This Fav This With Technorati Add To Del.icio.us Digg This Add To Reddit Add To Facebook Add To Yahoo Tweet

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing these. I posted a natural wood polisher on my blog today that you might want to checkout.

Valencia Jones-Edwards said...

Thank you for stopping by and I will check it out...I love homemade cleaning.

Muthering Heights said...

I just love homemade cleaners...they're so much better for our little ones!

Rosilind Jukic said...

Now I know we're kindred spirits!! :) I have blogged a lot about this as well. I have been making my own cleaning products for a year and I love doing it so much!!! It is so much fun - and so much healthier!