April 16, 2009

It's our anniversary

My husband and I are going to go to Dallas for our anniversary. It is not a long drive away and we want to get away for a while. We're having a family day together Friday, then Saturday is our alone day. Then Sunday together at T.D. Jakes church. It will be a much needed break we could all use. Pray for us in our travels and wish us all the best on our special day. I will be unplugged the whole weekend. Til Monday, many blessings!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
NubianGraphics.com
Kindly Bookmark this Post using your Favorite Bookmarking Service.
Stumble This Fav This With Technorati Add To Del.icio.us Digg This Add To Reddit Add To Facebook Add To Yahoo Tweet

4 comments:

Sharon said...

Happy Anniversary! I hope you all enjoy your weekend getaway(I love T.D. Jakes).

Melissa G said...

Happy Anniversary! I hope you have a great weekend! "See" ya when you get back!

For Their Future said...

Happy Anniversary!

I wanted to invite you to "The Conservative Homeschooler"

"As a homeschooling mom, I am concerned about the future of my children and country.

So I joined "The Conservative Homeschooler" http://conservativehomeschooler.ning.com/

If you, too are concerned about your childrens and countrys future, Please join me!"

God bless us mothers and give us courage and wisdom!

A sister in Christ,

Hannah @ http://preparingforourchildrensfuture.blogspot

Valencia Jones-Edwards said...

Thanks so much for the well wishes. We had a great time!