June 5, 2009

My home

Here is a tour of my home. If you'd like to see pictures of other mom's homes, go to keepingthechristianhome and take a look.


My foyer...



Our main bathroom...



My kitchen...



My office...



Our living room...



Living room 2...



My bedroom...



Wash room...



Dinning Room...


UPDATED!
Kindly Bookmark this Post using your Favorite Bookmarking Service.
Stumble This Fav This With Technorati Add To Del.icio.us Digg This Add To Reddit Add To Facebook Add To Yahoo Tweet

7 comments:

Mrs. White said...

It was nice "visiting" in your home. I would love to do this on my blog too. It is a wonderful idea. I have to figure out how to use a digital camera first.
Your family is beautiful!
Blessings
Mrs. White

Anonymous said...

beautiful home!!!!

Valencia Jones-Edwards said...

It is a great idea that Candy started on her blog. Be sure to link up with your pics with us. Good luck with the camera...lol

Muthering Heights said...

Your bathtub is sooooo pretty! I love that style!

And speaking of style, your net blog design is adorable! :)

Valencia Jones-Edwards said...

AWW thanks so much. I do love my tub. And I give thanks to delighful dots for the design.

dwellwell said...

Love your blog...noticed the orange apron in one of your photos...Can you share where you purchased it from? Thanks.

Valencia Jones-Edwards said...

My sister got it for me from Texas from a little boutique. But I've seen the most beautiful ones online too.