June 22, 2009

Surrendering

I've just recently received the book, The Surrenderd Wife. It really has a lot of good information in it. Surrendering is such a beautiful concept. With all things, you take the information and use it on a level that's comfortable for you. My husband has really appreciated the extra care and love he gets from me these days. It amazes me how, if I submit to God and His word, how much He blesses me in my marriage. I personally apply some of the practices of the surrendering to my marriage and it's been great!! Other info from the book, I left because it did not fit our lifestyle. How about you, would you consider yourself a surrendered wife? And if so, how far would you go to submit?



I found this video and thought I'd add it to this post to show just how far some women take surrendering to heart. I have no objection to it, if that's what works for you and your husband. I'm just glad I was able to find a middle ground for me and my hubbby.

Under the thumb

http://video.msn.com/video.aspx?mkt=en-AU&brand=ninemsn&vid=44e8f2bd-5da6-484c-9a48-69f0224ca077
Kindly Bookmark this Post using your Favorite Bookmarking Service.
Stumble This Fav This With Technorati Add To Del.icio.us Digg This Add To Reddit Add To Facebook Add To Yahoo Tweet
Post a Comment