July 24, 2009

Feminine Friday

Hello to all of the beautiful ladies who join in for Feminine Friday! I hope you ladies have been noticing a difference and feeling more lady like. Modesty is a way for us the show that we represent Christ. Every week we link up to be a ministry of women who show that femininity can be done in today's society.

I have been having such a good time getting my feet wet in this whole feminine dress idea. And I must say it has been fun to share with other ladies who look sooo beautiful week after week. Keep up the good work!!




This has been a really fun time with feminine dress. It's so different than what I'd normally wear. Jeans and t-shirts. I'm wanting to reveal a softer more elegant side of me and it's working. My hubs just loves it. He's very manly, so I'm a softer sid eof him, so now we compliment each other. I've noticed that I have a different attitude and mannerisms too. Isn't that a good surprize!!

To participate, just click the button for instructions and to grab a code. Then post a past or present pic/post and link up:



Kindly Bookmark this Post using your Favorite Bookmarking Service.
Stumble This Fav This With Technorati Add To Del.icio.us Digg This Add To Reddit Add To Facebook Add To Yahoo Tweet
Post a Comment