August 7, 2009

Feminine Friday



It's time to link up with all the beautiful ladies to share in a ministry that I hold dear to my heart. It's Feminine Friday!! This is where we meet here every Friday to show that modesty is just a reflection of what's on the inside. What a beautiful testimony, when we can honor Him with our appearance.





I am really being transformed into a modest and feminine lady with the help of the Holy spirit. This change has started from the inside out. But the way I dress does have a profound affect on my attitude and my husband really does notice. Isn't that a plus!! I hope you ladies have noticed a change in the way you feel as well, stepping away from the norm and being set apart.



Kindly Bookmark this Post using your Favorite Bookmarking Service.
Stumble This Fav This With Technorati Add To Del.icio.us Digg This Add To Reddit Add To Facebook Add To Yahoo Tweet

2 comments:

Sharon said...

The pink is very pretty and feminine on you. May God continue to be glorifies as you make the effort to please Him in every area of your life. -Sharon

~Bren~ said...

That pink is beautiful!!! I linked up...late, but I made it!