August 14, 2009

Feminine Friday



Welcome to Feminine Friday!! This is the day of the week where we show our modest attire and link together to glorify Christ. I would like to thank all of the ladies, who link up each week. We are few, but our message is very powerful. That Christ starts on the inside and should be reflected on the outside as well. Modesty can be done in our day and time and I hope more ladies join in as we move forward in our ministry!




I just simply paired a skirt with a denim blazer and turned it into another outfit. I may have a limited amount of dresses or skirts, but by mixing and matching, I can create new looks for one dress.

Kindly Bookmark this Post using your Favorite Bookmarking Service.
Stumble This Fav This With Technorati Add To Del.icio.us Digg This Add To Reddit Add To Facebook Add To Yahoo Tweet

5 comments:

~Bren~ said...

Very cute!!! I won't be joining you for feminine friday this week as we are heading to the State Park for a day in the woods....I am wearing pants today for our nature trek.

Carolina Girl said...

Your outfit is lovely! even though I don't normally post pics, I am going to be participating, so I added my link - today is my first. I also added your link to my page. Thank you for hosting :)
Shellie

Valencia Jones-Edwards said...

I'll miss you this week Bren, but I do look forward to next Friday. Thanks so much for joining in today Shellie. Many blessings to you!

Sharon said...

I like the outfit! Don't you love denim!

Unknown said...

I think your outfit is nice. The good thing about it is you can dress it up or down. Very nice!