August 21, 2009

Feminine Friday

It's time again. For all the feminine and modest ladies to link up your posts or pics showing Christ on the outside as well on the inside.

I have noticed a change on the inside of my spirit by being more sensitive to my inner self. This can only lead to better things I know. I'm beginning to get more in tuned with my feminine role as a woman of God. And it is such a beautiful transition. I hope you find time to link up with this ministry and share your experience with us. All you have to do is click on the button below, paste a button on your post and you're ready. Of course come back and link up to share.



Kindly Bookmark this Post using your Favorite Bookmarking Service.
Stumble This Fav This With Technorati Add To Del.icio.us Digg This Add To Reddit Add To Facebook Add To Yahoo Tweet

1 comment:

~Bren~ said...

Lovely!!
I will be back next week. We have had a mini vacation here.