October 20, 2009

Copper Crazy

Well after my copper pumpkins. I still had some paint left, so me being thrifty(cheap) would never waste anything. Did I mention copper is my favorite color or burnt orange. So I decided to use some of that paint on things to match my decor in my home.

I started out with a green picture frame that didn't match anything...


I spray painted it copper...


Here is the finished frame, not too bad for a few minutes of my time...


Moving on to a pair of brass candle holders. I have nothing brass in my living room...


After, this pic really doesn't give them justice...


Here are some green bookends, but they don't go with my color scheme...


Just a little spray and they are done...


Now my bookends fit right in...


It's amazing what you can do with a can of spray paint!

DIY Day @ ASPTL
Kindly Bookmark this Post using your Favorite Bookmarking Service.
Stumble This Fav This With Technorati Add To Del.icio.us Digg This Add To Reddit Add To Facebook Add To Yahoo Tweet

4 comments:

LukesLove said...

Great job! I love spray paint and I love to use it to the last drop also!

Kate said...

Looks great!

Kristen, pajama mama said...

I love spray paint, too, but have never tried metallic finishes...wonder what I could make copper???

Anonymous said...

lol Iv gone silver crazy rofl