March 22, 2010

book purse

After seeing Cassity @ Remodelaholic book purse, I just had to try one. I love to read and knew this would be a perfect craft for me. I just followed her great step by step instructions here. I added some of my own touches and this is how it turned out.

I got the book from a thrift store for 15 cents.
Added scrap fabric around the top.
Topped it off with a Jesus first pin.

Here's the bottom of the book.


Making



DIY Day @ ASPTL


http://www.thethriftyhome.com
Kindly Bookmark this Post using your Favorite Bookmarking Service.
Stumble This Fav This With Technorati Add To Del.icio.us Digg This Add To Reddit Add To Facebook Add To Yahoo Tweet

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute.

Muthering Heights said...

It turned out nicely!

Stacie@HobbitDoor said...

Pretty, thanks for sharing.

Remodelaholic said...

It is so perfect, Good Job!!! I hope it gets a lot of use!

Be Colorful Coastal said...

Ingenious. You could market this.
Pam @ Becolorful

WobiSobi said...

I love this version. I have not seen it. thank you for sharing!!:)