March 9, 2010

embellished eggs

I've been gearing up for Easter this year. One of the things I wanted to do differently was to try embellishing eggs this year from dollar tree. I think they turned out egg- cellent!

(I wrap my eggs with jute)

(then I add a few touches, how cute!)

(then I just display on candlesticks for added drama)

(here's the whole display)













Kindly Bookmark this Post using your Favorite Bookmarking Service.
Stumble This Fav This With Technorati Add To Del.icio.us Digg This Add To Reddit Add To Facebook Add To Yahoo Tweet

6 comments:

Heather - Dollarstorecrafts.com said...

Those are so pretty! I really like the way you displayed one on a candlestick, too - nice!

Valencia Jones-Edwards said...

thanks so much for the compliment. the eggs are plastic from dollar tree.

Jane said...

Love the feathers and the buttons. Those would be perfect for any time of the year. Not just Easter! In fact, I have been thinking about a wreath for my mother in law's birthday. She has a feather like print in her wallpaper. These might be the *perfect* embellishment!

Decor To Adore said...

What a great project! You are a clever and crafty girl. Happy Spring!

Jess @ Just a Blink said...

Those feathers are so fluffy and natural - very springy!

Julie Bagamary said...

Nicely done and clever.