April 27, 2010

hanging flower ball

Now that I have more time at home, since I've stopped working. I have been so busy about the business of making my home cozy and lovely for us. It has really been fun and I love that they appreciate it so much. After my decor ball project, I had some balls left. So you know me waste not, want not. I wanted to make something for my hall mirror. So, I went through my stash and found flowers I had from DT...perfect!!

This is what I started with.

I hot glued the flowers on.

Now to hang it.

I simply glued a ribbon to hang it with.

Here is where it hangs!!


DIY Day @ ASPTL
Kindly Bookmark this Post using your Favorite Bookmarking Service.
Stumble This Fav This With Technorati Add To Del.icio.us Digg This Add To Reddit Add To Facebook Add To Yahoo Tweet

4 comments:

Tammy said...

Very pretty,I love it!

Joyfulmom said...

That is beautiful V! You give me so many ideas. Thanks for sharing.~Veronica

Valencia Jones-Edwards said...

Thanks so much you two! I'm always so much happier in beautiful surroundings and I want my family to feel this way too.

Mary Beth @ Live. Laugh. Make Something said...

absolutely adorable! so sweet and charming! Please accept my invitation to drop in at my place one day this week when you get a moment. I have become a follower and would be honored if you choose to do the same!