May 25, 2010

floor vent redo

As you all know, I'm always trying to make my home more cozy and inviting. So I decided to redo my floor vents, but didn't want to spend any money replacing them. One of the faster, easiest, and cheapest way to update anything is paint!!

ohh the horror, the horror!!

getting ready to spray paint

looks better already, now to replace it back

WOW! Lookin' good and you can't beat the price...FREE!!


Kindly Bookmark this Post using your Favorite Bookmarking Service.
Stumble This Fav This With Technorati Add To Del.icio.us Digg This Add To Reddit Add To Facebook Add To Yahoo Tweet

5 comments:

Mary Ellen said...

Looks great! I really need to do this with our vents.

Mary Ellen

Anonymous said...

That turned out great, Now I KNow I am not the only one that loves using spray paint and hot glue gun on everything :) Hey it saves us money and we can do it to suit ourselves :) Great Job :)

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful idea. I have a few that need some love. I actually have it on our project and replacement list for the summer. Not anymore. I am getting me some paint.

Anonymous said...

Thankfully, we got all new floor vents when we got this house. It was newly remodeled. However, the house we were renting for a while had HORRIBLE floor vents. Painting them would have been a good idea. :-)

Rose said...

Great idea! I found your site through Candy's blog and I love it. I just put my post up to participate in Feminine Friday~come for a visit when time allows. God bless,Rose